Our goals: A Better Bicycle Future through…
- investment in Active Mobility across PA/E Council
- provision of Greenways, off-road bike paths & connectivity
- lower traffic speeds, safer roads & a Bike & Walking-Friendly Community!
Our approach: Cooperative community action & work with Council & Government:
- to identify routes & destinations
- build support for bicycle use & all forms of Active Mobility
- improve infrastructure
- speak up for practical bicycle use, walking & Active Transport.
Our Current Focus: In 2020 we’ll be focussing on:
- the completion & enhancement of Port Adelaide’s Greenways
- development & implementation of a new Port Adelaide Walking & Cycling Plan
- development of a new Pt Adelaide/Enfield Integrated Transport Plan
- development of new cycleways, including the amazing ‘Rosewater Loop’!
Follow & Support the BUG… We welcome your support – Just stay in touch…
- Get email updates from our BUG Blog – find the Follow button, type your email address & click!
- Join our facebook Group… the Port Adelaide Bicycle Forum. A great place for updates, sharing experiences, get tips, ask questions, discuss problems (and solutions) & make things Better-by-Bike!
- Email… you can email the PortBUG or use the Contact Form below.
- BUG Meetings… are open to all those interested. Held on the first Thursday of the month at 7pm. STOP PRESS (June 2020): Until further notice all meetings are held online via Zoom. If you’d like to join us, email Sam – our secretary – at email@example.com.
Got a Problem? You can report problems on your local road or bike path or notify SAPOL of dangerous driver behaviour. Click here to see how!
Suggestions or Questions: Got a question or suggestion about bicycle use or something you’ve read here? Please use the Contact Form below or email our Secretary.
**Active Travel logo courtesy of Sean Howes, ActiveTravelNow: https://twitter.com/activetravelnow