- a better deal for Bikes, Bicycle Users & Active Mobility
- more Greenways, bike paths, bike lanes & bike connections
- lower traffic speeds, safer roads & a bike-friendly community
- a Better Bicycle Future!
Our goal: “To ensure pleasant, safe & efficient conditions for bicycle use across the Port Adelaide/Enfield Council Area“.
Our approach: We are a voluntary community group & we:
- ride & survey existing & new bike routes
- liaise with other cyclists, residents & Government
- promote new initiatives & foster progress
- identify, document & promote Community needs & opportunities for improvement
- provide a voice for ‘practical’ & every-day bicycle use.
Current Focus: Our current focus (2016-17) is on improving conditions for practical bicycle use & ensuring implementation of the Port’s Local Area Bicycle Plan 2015-2020. more…
Follow & Support the BUG… You can sign up to stay in touch via our regular blog posts. It’s easy – at the Follow button on this page, just type in your email address & click. You can also follow our Facebook page or maybe just use the Contact Form below – we value all positive ideas & suggestions!
BUG Meetings: The BUG meets on the first Thursday of the month in the upstairs dining room of the Argo Cafe in Commercial Rd, Port Adelaide (dates & times are listed on this page). Anyone interested in every-day bicycle use in the PA/E Council area is welcome to attend. We will usually have an interesting agenda with guest speakers throughout the year.
Cycling Problems: Yes – you can report problems on your local road or bike path or notify SAPOL of dangerous driver behaviour. It’s easy! more...
Suggestions or Questions: Got a question or suggestion about something you’ve read here? Please use the Contact Form below or email our Secretary.